Friday 9 April 2010

Look what came in the post




Thanks to Jax’s Letterpress in the UK blog I now how have a newly emergent addiction to letterpress and a fresh way to spend my spar(s)e money. And look what the postman brought me! I don’t have a proper letterpress printer but I do have a nipping press and some embryonic thoughts on the practicalities of lino & type printing. Keep watching (unless you are a print purist in which case you’ll probably want to avert your eyes).





If this kind of thing floats your boat then you've probably already seen this .

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I have a fascination with lettering, and love playing around with fonts on the computer, using them in designs etc, so i get why you are excited!
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware! It gets very addictive :) Look at me I'm SKINT!!
    Glad they have a got a loving home :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails