Sunday 30 May 2010

And the winner is ...

Pam at Averil Pam Designs. Congratulations Pam, you suggested purple, teal or black – let me know which you would like.

A big big thank you to everyone for your participation, your lovely comments, great colour ideas and the opportunity to pootle through more great blogs & shops. I especially like Kirsty-Asparagus’ bold idea of blue in a hot pink frame.

I am offering everyone who took part a 15% discount * on any print  in my shop until the 30th June (but please be aware that my shop will close at some point whilst I move house). Discounts will be refunded via paypal, just send me a message with your order.

* sorry, excludes p&p costs

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Pam :)
    its gorgeous! might have to get the print ive had my eye on soon, 15% off is brilliant Alison, thank you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails