Saturday 22 September 2012

end of summer ...







My creative side has been feeling a bit squeezed of late. I think all the talk of Christmas buzzing around the forums (and the mince pies in the Coop) has made me realise just how unprepared I am to make the most of this busy selling time. Just like last year. And the year before. 

I've had to take a moment to remind myself of what I have managed to do over the summer months to convince myself I haven't stood stock still for the duration. It doesn't amount to much inky stuff on paper but I have supplied a couple of new stockists (details to come) and I have just completed a commission piece (see extract above). And there is a new piece on the way ... i think :)

Are you ready for Christmas or, like me, are you shutting your eyes and hoping it goes away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails